Application for grant
- Preparing application for grant together with schedules
- Preparing business plan and feasibility study
- Monitoring at the stage of formal and substantive evaluation
- Representing the Client before the authority evaluating application documentation
- Making of schedules to the grant contract
- Appeal procedure as part of the grant application
Representing the Client before the authority evaluating application documentation
Purpose of the service
In the process of applying for grants it is very important to know the applicable procedures concerning contacts with authorities evaluating projects. Therefore, we represent our Clients before the authorities, responding to their inquiries and specifying any information. We try to release the Client from any operational work at the project. We know who we should contact with in certain issues and what requirements the correspondence addressed to the authority must observe, and thus the Client makes sure that the project is formally correct.
Who is this service designed for?
The representation before the evaluating authority is a service associated with the preparation of the application documentation and is designed for all entities interested in receiving the grant.
When to contact us?
The moment of planning the investment and of seeking the financial backing is the best time to contact our consultants.