Polish export is a quickly developing area, showing larger growth rates every year. Our exports are growing faster than German, English, Italian or Spanish. Thanks to that we shorten the distance that separates us from those countries in terms of the volume of sales of goods on foreign markets.
In the financial perspective 2007 - 2013, the programme supporting Polish export activity was Measure 6.1 OPIE Passport to Export. Grants were given for the purpose of entry into new markets or strengthening the company's competitive position on foreign markets.
In the financial perspective 2014 - 2020 activities related to export growth were transferred mainly to regional programs. The maximum level of funding is 85% of eligible costs of the project.
The nationwide solution promoting exports in the Polish economy in the financial perspective 2014 - 2020 is the Sub-measure 3.3.3 Support for SMEs in the promotion of Polish product brands – Go to Brand under the Smart Growth Operational Programme. This measure is to promote product brands that have a chance to become recognisable brand names on foreign markets.
Investments eligible for financing under programmes promoting exports are:
- consulting and elaborations in the field of implementation of new business models;
- search for partners in target markets (analysis, elaborations);
- obtaining documents necessary for the introduction of products or services on the selected target markets (consulting, purchase);
- advising on the strategy for financing export activities;
- advising on the development of entrepreneur's image in selected markets;
- investment support in adapting products/services to the requirements of target markets;
- participation in foreign fairs as an exhibitor;
- organization and participation in economic missions abroad;
- participation as an exhibitor in international fairs and exhibitions held in Poland;
- organization of trade missions of foreign entrepreneurs with the entrepreneur.
Pro-export activities provided for individual provinces
As part of priority axis 1:
- Wielkopolska Regional Operational Programme Sub-measure 1.4.1 Comprehensive support for the development of enterprises on foreign markets for companies with export development plans;
- Lubuskie Regional Operational Programme Sub-measure 1.4.1 Region promotion and internationalisation of SMEs;
- Regional Operational Programme for Lower Silesia Sub-measure 1.4 D Promoting the economic offer of the region on national and international markets;
- Regional Operational Programme for Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship, Sub-measure 1.14 Strengthening the position of the regional economy on the national and international scale;
- Regional Operational Programme for Warmińsko – Mazurskie Voivodeship, Sub-measure 1.4.1 Economic promotion of the region;
- Regional Operational Programme for Podlaskie Voivodeship Sub-measure 1.4.1 Promoting entrepreneurship and increasing the investment attractiveness of the region, Type 4. Economic promotion;
- Regional Operational Programme for Podkarpackie Voivodeship Measure 1.3 Promoting entrepreneurship;
- Regional Operational Programme for Kujawsko – Pomorskie Voivodeship, Sub-measure 1.5.2 Supporting the process of internationalisation of enterprises.
As part of priority axis 2:
- Regional Operational Programme for Łódzkie Voivodeship Sub-measure II.2.2 Economic promotion of the region;
- Regional Operational Programme for Pomorskie Voivodeship Measure 2.3. Export activity;
- Regional Operational Programme for Opolskie Voivodeship Measure 2.4 Economic cooperation and promotion;
- Regional Operational Programme for Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship Measure 2.4 Economic promotion of key sectors of the regional economy.
As part of priority axis 3:
- Regional Operational Programme for Mazowieckie Voivodeship Sub-measure 3.2.2 Internationalisation of enterprises;
- Małopolska Regional Operational Programme Measure 3.3 Internationalization of Malopolska economy;
- Regional Operational Programme for Lubelskie Voivodeship Measure 3.6 Economic marketing.
The only program, which does not provide for direct influence on export development is the Regional Operational Programme for Silesia. Measure 3.2. Innovation in SMEs Implementation and commercialisation of product and process innovations makes it possible to obtain funding for the promotion of innovation implemented only as part of an investment project.
An additional possibility of obtaining financing for enterprises located in eastern areas of Poland is the Operational Programme Eastern Poland. Measure 1.2 Internationalisation of SMEs provides a comprehensive, individualised, customised support related to the development and preparation for the implementation of a new business model in SMEs concerning internationalisation of business.
In pro-export projects we have obtained funding among others for:
- C.T. Service Sp. z o.o.;
- MOA Marek Maciuba Wojciech Łanecki Sp. c.;
- Skaleń s.c. Paweł i Rafał Bieniek;
- P.H.U.T.P. Rolmako Henryk Kowalski;
- Księgarnia i Hurtownia Taniej Książki i Wydawnictwo Ibis Mariusz Napierała;
- Wydawnictwo Ibis i Konińska Drukarnia Dziełowa Izabela Napierała;
- Przedsiębiorstwo Projektowo-wdrożeniowe Awat Sp. z o.o.;
- Bonder Sp. z o.o.;
- Hit Medica Sp. z o.o.;
- AP Plast Sp. z o.o.;
- Griltex Polska Sp. z o.o.;
- Polnet Sp. z o.o. i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa.