- Financial consultancy
Purpose of the service
The feasibility study is a document that contains - besides business plan elements – a technical analysis, hence it is more comprehensive than the business plan. The feasibility study is required for all financial investments carried out under the Project Finance formula and for infrastructural investments conducted by the public sector.
Its aim is to provide all data necessary to make an investment decision by the investor itself and the financing authority which uses this study to evaluate the investment. Therefore, the feasibility study applies to any and all market, technical, financial and economic, and environmental aspects.
In case of obtaining the financial aid from the EU funds, the executed documents may be part of the comprehensive documentation prepared for you by our company, as well as it may be appended to any application made by yourself.
We offer as follows:
- development of the pre-feasibility study;
- development of the feasibility study, the aim of which is to provide reasons for granting financial means from aid funds for a given venture or for other purposes.
The exemplary scope of our feasibility study:
- Information on the applicant.
- Subject of the feasibility study.
- Project description.
- Existing system description.
- Demand analysis.
- Definition of the final scope of the sector’s venture.
- Analysis of technical options.
- Environmental impact analysis.
- Plan of the project implementation and operation.
- Financial and economic analysis.
- Sensitivity and risk analysis.
Who is this service designed for?
This service is designed for all entrepreneurs who plan to invest, in particular those who need external funds (grants, credit).
When to contact us?
It takes us from two weeks to one month – depending on its complexity – to make a feasibility study following receipt of all required data. Some data, such as previous financial statements, organizational schemes etc. need to be provided by the Client, hence it is necessary to remember that your cooperation constitutes a crucial element of the document preparation.
This service was, among others, provided to:
- Institute of Nuclear Physics, Polish Academy of Science, Kraków;
- Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie Sp. z o.o.;
- AWK Sp. z o.o.;
- KSM Energia Sp. z o.o.;
- Independent Provincial Public Hospital in Gorzów Wielkopolski;
- School of Management in Częstochowa;
- Centrum Targowo - Wystawiennicze MTL S.A., Lublin;
- Poviat Starosty in Złotów;
- The feasibility study for a new congress centre at the Poznań International Fair in Poznań.